November 1, 2010

✿❉✿❃✿❉❥ Called True Love ❥❉✿❃✿❉✿


I do not know what to do??
When I get tiny pieces of Your heart on My hand..!
That pieces of Your heart not making me strong.
why?..Is This You Called "True Love"

Once I fall in love
And falling down quickly to the ground..!!
You can't see my bleeding heart..
Why?..Cause You had stab wounds in the name of  "True love"

I am Certainly happy..!!
Its my doom I have fallen in love with You..
I am feeling , u do love me. Do not know, how??
Its dreadful situation between me and you
Why?... Cause we both  non-massive winner of the love battle..!!
Is This Entirely world Called " True Love"



Written By Sana Ahmad 

12 comments:

  1. hey after reading and having a look on your blog it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ... amazing ... unbelievable ....new style composition...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good composition
    You are just amazing
    wrote your feelings
    keep writing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx u all..its my delightful feeling, tried to put in the called true love ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sis keep writing, we are anxiously waiting for your next composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good poem Sana....
    It's not easy to find True Love, even harder to keep it forever....
    Because True & Love cannot be seen by eyes and cannot be touch by hand. Only can be feel by heart.
    It come without saying hello and leave without saying good bye....

    ReplyDelete