August 27, 2009

❉♣✿❃✿❉❥ Death of Love ❥❉✿❃ ♣✿❉



When I kiss you
You keep your eyes open
When you say you love me
You have a flat voice
When I touch you
You hush away
When I look at surrounding
Everything is painfully quiet
As they are mourning

Feeling of losing love, an emotion so severe
Whether you hide it or show
You are set to go , I know
Should I turn to a deep furrow

I will not stop you going away there
Love's bond is now broken
Our connection now shaken
Warmth gone, all is now frozen

There is a wish and hope there
To turn the tide back
To run clock back
To get our love back

Wishes and man in mask is there
Lonely and shedding tears
Free from earthly fears
Laughing at own tears

Written by Zafar Iqbal



2 comments:

  1. Zafar Bhai buhat romantic poem hai......lagta hai aap nai dil say likhey hai...lol

    ReplyDelete